Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with The Beastmoon Hunt Queue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2012
Hi everyone,

When the new beastmoon hunt started I checked it out first thing in the day. I pressed the "Join Match" button. I waited a few seconds a Match was found I pressed to confirm the match again and entered to the beastmoon. I played through the game. When the game ended, I ported back using the little exit icon and I was back in commons.

The problem started here, after playing for the first time I decided to go back again and join another match, I then do the same procedure I press the same "Join Match" button then I stay in queue it says waiting for players 3, 4, 5, 6 players but it stayed like this for HOURS, I was NEVER connected to a match. I logged out and joined as another wizard in the same account and again, I am never connected to a battle.

After this, I decided to use my other account, I do the same, I joined a match and it works! After the match ended, I joined again, and it works perfectly. Now I am wondering what is going on in this account precisely. Why can't I join a match?

I decided to call for support, they reached to me quickly apologizing, after a few minutes I got another e-mail" stating:

We have reported this information to both our testing teams and our game makers and they have stated the following:

"There is no issue with Beastmoon queues. This has been tested extensively and this functionality is working as intended. "

After all this, I decided to go as a team with other people together, maybe I’m able to join the game with other people. This is when I found an error that says "member status: Cannot join" I tried to pair both of my accounts on the same team to check this, both accounts says the same "Member status: Cannot join". I'm not in the 15 minutes cooldown it takes when you decided to leave a queue. I decided to leave queue and waited the 15 minutes before doing this.

At this point after requesting support, after trying this for 2 days, talking to people about it for help and trying it on 2 accounts. I am out of ideas.

I do not know what else to do.

Thanks to everyone for checking this post,

Chris

ScreenShots of the errors can be found here:

https://imgur.com/a/ex2vNsf

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
Hi, so recently I've gotten into beastmoon because I bought the scroll of fortune but I noticed a big problem. I don't know why its only me but the queue takes 1-3 hours. Usually any other person in a matter of minutes would stumble across a match but on my character it takes hours, claiming there are a specific amount on waiting and that number fluctuates. I tried joining a group to see if it would change things and if find a match in a matter of minutes like them but it puts a red mark on my name and says I am not ready or something along the lines of that, so they cannot search for a match when I am in with their group. I tried queueing then having a friend queue up after me (seperately) however he suddenly found a match and I was still in queue despite being in there first (and later for a few hours till I gave up). I TRIED messaging support but they told me "there's nothing wrong with the beastmoon queue". So here I am, in desperate need of help

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME.

I told support and they said something along the lines of : "our team said there is no issue, so your input is worthless because our team knows bugs better than the players". Well obviously not that exactly but you get what I mean. Its stupid how they're not addressing this problem. I can't queue for beastmoon without it taking hours to no end, I can't join a group this is just pure STUPIDITY.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
The same thing is happening to me. For four days now it wont give me any matches. It gave me one yesterday and then right back to the waiting queue forever. I just emailed KI about it, I hope they dont give me the same answer they gave you. Really want to be playing Beastmoon right now for the points. Very very frustrating

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
This is happening to me as well. I played Beastmoon all day yesterday and finally got my myth bull unlocked and BOOM! Can't get back into hunts. I can with my other separate account, but no other wizard on my main account can enter the hunt. Can someone help?

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
This happened to me as well. My daughter just confessed that when I stepped away to make dinner leaving her to finish my match, she used speed hack to run after pip wisps. I NEVER use speed hack. I didn't even know she could find it and download it. She is punished now and it seems so is my account. I can't get in to a match anymore and I had been playing my whole day off from work before that incident. KingsIsle knows when you are using it and they punish you for it. Today is the third day that I can't get in. They won't tell you the reason why, but they know you have been using speedhack. Let's hope it doesn't last through the whole event. Oh and I do have another account that I can play regularly on, so it's totally personal. My account is banned from beastmoon for now, because of a 9 year old being a punk.