Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New low pip cost spells and spellement changes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2015
With Wizard101 running for as long as it has, I'm really surprised Kingsisle hasn't added any lower rank pip spells with different modifications: Instead of an aoe, maybe a spell that could be a 2 target hit with 175-220 damage for 3 pips; or a balance spell that gives a universal blade and trap for 3 pips and you choose who the blade can go to (not a self only). Maybe a star spell that deflects some of the damage taken back to the caster?

Even if you cant get the spells till later in the game like Azteca or Zafaria it would still be neat to see variety, if not that at least allow the spellement drops for the rank 1-2 spells in Mooshu through Celestia. Spellements should also increase the amount its upgraded more than it is right now I feel, because you have to spend so much time to grind out for such a little boost to the spell; it really isn't worth going for them right now, and as the spell reaches its final upgrade it should receive a boost in some other way like maybe casting a aura spell for your school afterwards, or even a chance to get a follow-up hit from the spell it came from.
Ex: King Art (any) after the leviathan/dragon hits the target, King art notices the target still standing and is looking a bit vexed; so he gets his sword throws it at him doing another 200 maybe 300 damage.

An idea I don't really care for but maybe could be nice; The mutate trainer in celestia should honestly be moved way sooner in the first arc, I feel that he may be forgotten about? he is somewhat in a remote area I didn't even know about it until my brother showed me him and I think that the mutates could be of more use in earlier worlds?