Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where Did The Lemuria World Pack Go?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2019
I just bought some crowns to try my luck on the Lemuria World Pack, only to see it is no longer in the crown shop. Was this a bug? Or was its removal on purpose?

Thanks.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2021
its back up but something is off about it

So I don't know where to begin. At the time of writing this, I have spent 80,000 Crowns, if not more, on the Lemuria World Pack (599 Crowns)

And after all that, I finally got what I was going for, which was the (Jewel: Amazing Defense Opal +32). After (80,000 Crowns) I finally got four copies of this.

I believe there is either a bug or the chances were shallow and unrealistic. After all, I do not think it is fair for a player to spend more than (80,000 Crowns) and receive the item only four times.

Also, a side note here I only started receiving the item towards the end, around the (70,000 Crowns) mark.

I am a big fan of the game, and I have spent a lot of money and time supporting the game,

I've never complained once This is the only time, and the only exception I never have in my life have had to put this much money and not receive something that should be easily obtained,

or at least I should have got more copies for the number of crowns I put I ask that I get help regarding this matter, please, and thank you.