Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Join a Team Timer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2022
Can you please remove the timer from those who join from the kiosk? Too many times I have joined to help someone, but when entering the instance, the person who requested is not there. I am not there for myself, but to help whoever needed it, so if no one is there, there is no reason for me to stay and I will leave, but I get a 10 minute timer before I can even open the kiosk again and this is not fair. Why am I being punished for trying to help others? This happens all the time. Could you please remove the timer from those who join from the kiosk? Thanks.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
Agreed ! happens way too much and the Helper shouldn't be penalized. Penalize the Initiator of the battle Please! This has been a problem since day one of the kiosk. It's a great tool in game, but gets frustrating at times because of this issue.
Otherwise, it is a great addition to the game. thanks!

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
this is so true! I was trying to get the team up badges and to help people. I also love meeting new people. I eventually quit because of this and only do it for the special events. If they're not even there, I would love to not have the 10 minute timer show up. its' not fair.