Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Sigil Preference

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2019
Hi this mechanic has never worked properly since its release. It works sometimes but there is a specific way you have to start a group for the sigil preference icon to appear. But as of lately, it doesn’t matter which way you group the icon will not appear. It goes unnoticed, i’m trying to quest myself but it keeps putting the characters in the wrong spots at random while in a multi passenger mount and i cant consistently quest as quick as i want. Please someone reply in case there’s a glitch or something.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
sethsun034 on Aug 6, 2023 wrote:
Hi this mechanic has never worked properly since its release. It works sometimes but there is a specific way you have to start a group for the sigil preference icon to appear. But as of lately, it doesn’t matter which way you group the icon will not appear. It goes unnoticed, i’m trying to quest myself but it keeps putting the characters in the wrong spots at random while in a multi passenger mount and i cant consistently quest as quick as i want. Please someone reply in case there’s a glitch or something.
Hey there, I moved this into Halston's Laboratory since this is a glitch, the team should be aware of this, but if not I'll talk to them about it asap to see if we can get a fix in.