Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Deckathalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Hi. I tried deckathalon before and couldn't get into it but I've finally tried again. I got to level 10 of the ice tower with a level 6 book. I tried the final battle with Lydia Greyrose just to see it because I had no shields and only a couple of cards left. I think she killed me with her first shot.

Now, I'm on the death tower. I think these towers are plenty tough, at least they are for me. I just finished level 7 with a level 6 book. Here's some ideas that have worked for me. I would be really happy to hear any ideas about this tower as I am struggling. ty

1. Have plenty of shields. And have a couple of towers or other shields to augment them when you think you need it.

2. Will cast pets are great. I have leafstorm and vampire (not as helpful on this tower) and even that little myth imp helps as it does 45 damage and puts on a weakness.

3. You don't have much health so a good healing pet is great.

4. I have been having good success with the spirit armor. It works once you get past the ghoul casting levels.

5. You can get centaur tc from the archivist.

6. Triage cards are good if you can get some.

So thx everyone. I feel like I've had a full workout. Any suggestions will be very helpful.