Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Assignment bug

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Normally when the daily assignment is working correctly players will not get an assignment in the world they are or above them. A few times recently me and my friends have had daily assignments in the same world we are, even though we have barely started the world. Meaning we can't access the area where the daily assignment lies. Anything you can do to fix that would be wonderful.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
king lucas on Oct 25, 2023 wrote:
Normally when the daily assignment is working correctly players will not get an assignment in the world they are or above them. A few times recently me and my friends have had daily assignments in the same world we are, even though we have barely started the world. Meaning we can't access the area where the daily assignment lies. Anything you can do to fix that would be wonderful.
Hey! I've noticed a few issues with Daily Assignments, the team is aware and working on a fix.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Kyle IceWielder on Oct 25, 2023 wrote:
Hey! I've noticed a few issues with Daily Assignments, the team is aware and working on a fix.
I was delighted you listened to me an excited a fix is coming, thank you kyle!!!!! I had a few posts made but i don't see them.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2021
Do you know why my lvl 75 summons quest isn't allowing
Me to get it from storm teacher