Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Wizard101 Review

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hello fellow Wizard101 players!
Me (Abigail DayBlade) and my magical peer, Kestrel MoonWhisper, have come to you all with a heaping plate of Wizard101 content... The Wizard101 Review!
The Review: What is it?
We pick Wizard101 topics at random and discuss them in length. From Malistaire Drake to Motes to the Red Barn Farm, nothing in Wizard101 is too sacred for us to avoid discussing, in length, from the perspective of two silly but critical game designers.

Every other week, on Sundays at 11am EST, you all will be served another one of our videos!

Anyway... the first review is UP!
And guess what it's about?

Drum-roll please.... it's Merle's Whisker!

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Yelsub on Nov 12, 2023 wrote:
Hello fellow Wizard101 players!
Me (Abigail DayBlade) and my magical peer, Kestrel MoonWhisper, have come to you all with a heaping plate of Wizard101 content... The Wizard101 Review!
The Review: What is it?
We pick Wizard101 topics at random and discuss them in length. From Malistaire Drake to Motes to the Red Barn Farm, nothing in Wizard101 is too sacred for us to avoid discussing, in length, from the perspective of two silly but critical game designers.

Every other week, on Sundays at 11am EST, you all will be served another one of our videos!

Anyway... the first review is UP!
And guess what it's about?

Drum-roll please.... it's Merle's Whisker!
Watched the whole video and loved every second of it! Great stuff!

Please keep these videos up, I'd love to know more.

Here’s the story behind Merle's Whisker.

After we introduced the Amber reagent, we got complaints about how difficult it was to Acquire.

There was one memorable post by a player which ended by wondering if it was so rare because Merle's Whisker was encased it in or something like that.

So naturally, when we needed a new reagent that could be transmuted into Amber we went with Merle's Whisker.

Arthur (Gary)