Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Boss Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
I am currently taking a break from the main story line and just farming around. I am curious what bosses have really good drops. I have heard that the loremaster will drop spells, are there any other good dungeons and bosses to revisit?

Administrator
AlexandriaNightblo... on Feb 20, 2020 wrote:
I am currently taking a break from the main story line and just farming around. I am curious what bosses have really good drops. I have heard that the loremaster will drop spells, are there any other good dungeons and bosses to revisit?
Some drop pretty good pets! http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Dropped_Pets#axzz3qpVSQx4B

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
AlexandriaNightblo... on Feb 20, 2020 wrote:
What to look for depends on the Level of your Wizard. Would you kindly tell us your Wizard's Level, so we can make sure to point you in the right direction?

Survivor
Sep 11, 2016
Honestly it’s depends on your level. I’m a level 68 death wizard, so here’s my take:

levels 30-45 is:
- aquila: try and get the full set, but i could neverrrr get the robe (I used malistaires ebon robe from the last dungeon in dragonspyre because it had great death resistance and damage, but no universal resistance), and use sky iron hasta

-wintertusk: if you’re not planning on doing main story line (aka waterworks) for a while, I suggest crafting the hat especially but you must be at least level 56 (the hat is the best because it adds a 45% deathblade)

- Nadroland: i forgot how to type it, but it’s the last dungeon in wintertusk. you can get good amulets here. I think i also got a pet from it

- water works (level 60+ only) get the full set unless you’re thinking of keeping the hat. the resistance is the best and gives slightly better stats than wintertusk (you can usually get the full set within a couple runs, i respawned the bosses so I only did it twice haha)

- tower of helephant: (level 60+) This you need 4 people, and even then you’ll probably die at some point because it’s so hard. I made it by with three people because one person was like level 120 so that helped. it’s rare, but the bosses can drop mastery amulets which are great

-zigazag (also level 60+) also can give out great gear and amulets that people use instead of waterworks etc.

-loremaster (once you reach dragonspyre) can give out permanent spells (I have two but neither are death spells : I have luminous weaver and handsome fomori, i’m trying to trade them lol)

- And then obviously darkmoor and tartarus i think, but i’m not there yet. But i’ve heard that it’s better to not farm tartuarus because the drop rates are worse than aquila lol. better to wait for darkmoor

If youre under level 30 then there really aren’t any dungeons for you to do, but once you get to level 30 it’ll be better.

Oh! and if you’re looking for bosses that drop lots of gold or things that sell for a lot of gold, there’s a boss in wintertusk (i forget his name, but you go up a log slide) you can get like 8,000 gold per battle.

Sorry for the long lost but I hope this helps!

Caroline Ravenblood