Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need of help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2019
Hi there, I’ve played Wizard 101 for years now and really love the game. The only thing is I don’t have enough time to truly play and enjoy the game. I can only find pockets of time in my schedule, so after this long of playing my main account is only level 30. I fear it will take a huge amount of time to level up because I play solo and was wondering if any high level/max players could quest with me and help me speed level. I want to be able to unlock and see the gameplay that you get from higher levels but just find it impossible to get there with my schedule. If anyone can help I’d be incredibly appreciative.

Administrator
Aedan LegendBlood on Apr 29, 2020 wrote:
Hi there, I’ve played Wizard 101 for years now and really love the game. The only thing is I don’t have enough time to truly play and enjoy the game. I can only find pockets of time in my schedule, so after this long of playing my main account is only level 30. I fear it will take a huge amount of time to level up because I play solo and was wondering if any high level/max players could quest with me and help me speed level. I want to be able to unlock and see the gameplay that you get from higher levels but just find it impossible to get there with my schedule. If anyone can help I’d be incredibly appreciative.
Awesome, welcome back to the forums! I'm sure someone here would be willing to help.