Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Archmastery Error

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2014
I'm 99% sure this is a bug/error, but getting a school pip is being affected by the archmastery rating of teammates. I'm playing through with my sister and she's 3 levels higher than me (lvl 89 vs 86). My archmastery rating is 68 and hers is 71. Because of that, whenever we're in a battle together, she gets a school pip on the first round, but I don't. Instead it says that I'm 94% of the way to a school pip. When I'm in a battle by myself, I always get a school pip on the first round. I know that when we do PvP or when we get to Novus, getting a school pip is dependent on my archmastery rating vs my opponent, but it shouldn't be counting teammates as well. We're going through azteca, and it's extremely frustrating because before, I was relying on ship of fools on the first round and now I need a death pip and can't hit on the first round with her because it's taking into account her archmastery rating vs mine.