Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles I bought disappeared.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Last night I bought A LOT of bundles good amount of money during the housing bundles sale. I'm not sure what happened but my purchases got like interrupted or something. The page said the purchase was complete but then the page refreshed and said Error. When I tried to log back in to re-purchase them all, the bundles were all gone from the page so I couldn't buy them again. I did NOT get charged so that's not an issue.

Is there any way they can like.. be put back onto my account and I can pay for them? Or perhaps a link to rebuy them or something? Like a one day extension or something so I can put them in my cart again, pay for them, and complete the purchase? Not really sure how to word it but yea is there any way to resolve this?

Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
I would contact support and let them know the date and time frame these purchases were made and the error you had occur.

You can email them directly with their support email at: support@wizard101.com

Provide your username of account and explain to them what happened and from there you can work to get your issue resolved hopefully.
Good luck!