Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change Heart o'Pixie pet talent to add Fairy spell instead of Pixie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2022
I have just recently trained my Yuletide Spirit pet up to adult only to find it acquire a talent that left me incredibly disappointed, Heart o'Pixie. Normally I'd be excited for a healing pet talent, but this talent which adds a spell that all wizards (Excluding life wizards who get the Fairy spell) receive very early on in the game, just feels like a waste of a talent slot to me.

Sure, 'selfish' pet talents can be super annoying to get, but at least they boost your pet's stats, potentially buffing their already existing talents... But I can't think of a single use for a pet talent that gives a spell that almost any wizard can just place into their deck.

I think that this talent could potentially be made useful by swapping the Pixie spell with Fairy, which does slightly more healing and can be cast on other wizards besides the one who cast it. It probably wouldn't be that useful to a life wizard who already has that spell, but it could at least add some value to this otherwise not that useful (If at all) talent.