Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ability to find "stitched items only" within the backpack butler

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2013
Hi!

I just went through every single gear vault looking for interesting clothing, as I am a hoarder and I have kept one or two of every piece of clothing (item) since I started playing 10 years ago. I have 51 gear vaults in one character only (out of 11 characters in this account). I found really cool pieces to stitch on and submit to the Rate my Stitch module. Then I immediately realized that there should be lots of already stitched clothing and I have no way of easily knowing which ones are still stitched to other pieces of clothing.

I believe the easy way to fix this problem is to have a toggle on the backpack butler that allows us to readily find stitched pieces of clothing. Other things I would like for the backpack butler to allow us to pick and choose pieces of clothing to make an ensemble and the ability to save those in a wardrobe. And what about dyeing them while we are at it!!! ""Not asking much, right??"" Now that we have the Rate my Stitch module, there is so much potential to utilize all of those pieces of clothing some of us have hoarded throughout the years or for new wizards to join our hoarding ranks!!! Hehehe!