Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Manor house is bugged and everything inside disappeared

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
All my stuff in my Darkmoor Manor seems to have glitched out and disappeared. I used the team up kiosk in my home and the dungeon I had entered (Black Annie dungeon in Avalon) seems to have triggered it. I finished the dungeon helping in team up and right after I got pulled into a fighting sigil with no monsters so I was stuck. I had to exit the game and re-log in and when I did I used the home button it would teleport me inside of my Darkmoor Manor main house with everything inside gone and disappeared which I had a lot of special crowns items in. I would try to exit to get out of the main house area and it would just teleport me back inside the empty main house instead of the outside of the house. it is connected to my other houses as well via teleporters so I gave that a try as well. When I used a teleporter from another house to my Darkmoor house I was finally put at the start of the house next to the world door but I cant move around and everything is blacked out as in all the terrain is gone and cant see anything besides certain housing items such as my tapestries I can see but I cant get to them to use them so I cant move around as if I'm stuck inside the map. I logged out of the game fully and back in and still having the issue. I also used my other character to go to my Darkmoor through castle tours and its doing the same thing on that character as well. I'm not sure how to fix this I've tried multiple methods and have a lot of special crowns housing items in the house that I'm worried are gone. Any help or fix would be really appreciated. Thank you!