Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Price Recommendations for Level Skip Elixir

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Based on speculation by the community, there has been a lot of discussion on said topic. However I find fault in how the community has priced these elixirs and henceforth I provide my own opinion on what this cost can / should be. I myself have little to gain from said elixir as I have 5 maxes, so my opinion is not biased, albeit I speed quest.

The elephant in the room... how do we treat skips for zones people own for crowns but no membership?* YOU do not allow them to skip. Owned worlds are not a factor in the price, as in my view you must be able to opt out of the elixir and back in at your discretion. But rather are walls that prevent the elixir from working at ALL. If you do not have membership, and do not own the area, you are unable to skip worlds.

Eg: I hate Celestia and I want to skip ... crustacean empire. Once I hit that zone, pressing the journal for someone who has the elixir would show *skip zone* or *skip quest*. Doing so would warp you to the next quest. For people WITHOUT membership, IF they OWN that zone then, and every zone in that world prior to it, they would be able to skip. This is to prevent obvious exploits of teleporting wizards to max lvl without membership to combat trolling and botting in pvp and pve. As a banned player just deleted their Wizard, makes a new one, and is immediately back.

Arc 1 = roughly 35K crowns

Wizard city- roughly takes 3.2 hours none tc or pets, or enchanted cheese. Roughly 1200 crowns.
Krok- roughly 6 hours, 2200 crowns
Mooshu- roughly 8 hours 2600 crowns
Marlybone- almost 12 hours, 3600 crowns
Grizz- roughly 6 hours, 2200 crowns
Wysteria: roughly 3 hours, 1000 crowns
Ravenscar: roughly 8 hours, 3000 crowns <elites vs normals>
Dragonspyre: roughly 24 hours, 9000 crowns
Wintertusk: roughly 18 hours, 6400ish crowns

Arc 2:

Celestia: roughly 10 hrs, 3400 crowns
Zafaria: feels like 40 hours, despite being 16. 6200 crowns
Avalon: roughly 22 hours, 8600ish crowns
Azteca: feels like 200 hours, actually is 45ish. 17,000 crowns
Khrys: roughly 48 hours: 19,000 crowns
Darkmoore: 12 hours, 5000 crowns
Polaris: 8 hours: 3000 crowns
Mirage: feels like 35, Is around 24 hours. 9000 crowns
Emp 1: 32-35 hours: 16-18k crowns
Emp 2: roughly 25 hours: 9400 crowns

Arc 3:

Lemuria: 15 hours, 6000 crowns
Novus: 24 hours: 9000 crowns

Monqustia / Wallaru [guessing it will be roughly 3 days knowing novus setting up climactic duel], will be 30-35 hours. Hence 9000 crowns.

I am hoping that the above suggestions help the devs price the elixir correctly. Due note I am a fast quester, for those with membership, post your times bellow. That way a fair consensus can be reached.