Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Soundtrack on Spotify

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Hi Kingsisle Devs,

Are there any plans to release the soundtrack on any of these services? I, for one, would be extremely appreciative. The music is so good; there have been multiple occasions when I've wanted to listen to the old Ravenwood music when doing work :)

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Hi, Travis! I hope you're having a great day!

I've only been able to find any soundtracks on the Wizard101 website, found here.

It would be super cool if they did release all soundtracks on the website or other audio streaming services.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
I am in complete agreement, Travis! I'm not sure if they have this with Pirate101 as well, but man, what I would give to just own the complete Pirate101 soundtrack. I know a high-quality version of it can be found on YouTube, but it would be very nice to hear it officially from Pirate101 on something like Spotify/YouTube Music/Apple Music, etc. The music is of such amazing quality that Nelson Everhart has earned his way into one of the top slots of my favorite composers.

(P.S. That reminds me...did Nelson Everhart compose the soundtrack for Wizard101 too, or was it just Pirate101?)

~F.I.