Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New mount ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
I always thought it would be cool to have a mount-less mount, and by that i mean just running faster with special animations that you equip as a mount, i thought of a couple but honestly theres a ton of different things you can do with this

A standard running animation for your wizard (A new actual running animation, not just the basic walking animation but faster), and for its jump i imagine a long jump and its idle animation could be of your wizard stretching and stuff

The second one i thought of, which is way cooler is a ninja-like running animation, While your character is running they have their arms behind their backs (like how weebs run, like myself), When they jump they do a flip in the air and the idle animation is them hanging lower to the ground (almost crouching) with 2 fingers up (like a real ninja) (edit: just remembered that characters cant use fingers like that, so i guess just having one hand straight up is good enough) and when they start running they throw a smoke bomb before taking off (as a real ninja would do)

Well thats all i really put some thought into, but like i said you could really do anything with something like this, maybe hopping or just flying/floating without wings and stuff (if you could float it would be cool if your wizard was just chilling in the air during the idle animation, like sitting/taking a nap or something in the air)

Does anyone else have an idea like this? I think it'd be cool, I know it sounds weird but i dont like a lot of mounts because theyre big or change the standard camera view and it feels weird to me, so this would be nice