Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Minion Sun Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2019
What if there were a spell for minions that would increase the rank of the minion effectively making it stronger and granting greater control of its tactics for the caster. The spell would act similarly to other spells

Imagine your a myth player and you cast Golem Minion for 0 pips. It would have 45 health and access to some 1 pip spells from different schools. By enchanting the Golem Minion with said spell it would increase the health and spell variety for the minion. Lets say, for example, it would have double the health and gain access to 2 pip spells. Also, by enchanting the minion you ( if applicable) can change the tactics of the minion.

For instance, if the minion has both attack spells and defense spells you could choose between those to accommodate your strategy.

Since the minion spell would work like any other spell the higher the rank the more strong and tactical the minion becomes.

I believe that these spells should be made available to all schools, however, myth should get the cards without spending training points with the only requirement being level.

note

I'm looking at the minions enchant spell from a PvE perspective so I'm not sure if it will be balanced for PvP.