Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Guild] One In A Million Guild

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Hello Wizard Community, My name is Matthew Lionhunter and we are the "One in a Million Guild."

Our goal is to help the Wizarding Community in anyway we can. Whether its helpful Tips, Q&A, and Battling Our goal is to help members of the Wizarding Community Succeed!

The "One in a Million Guild" isn't as much a guild as it is an Ideal. We want to help everyone succeed and make the best of every wizard we help!

We are available across Social Media platforms and are still working on making ourselves 100% accessible.

We want everyone to join our cause: No Matter Your School No Matter Your Level and No Matter if you Need Help or Want To Help You are apart of the wizard community and our wizard family.

We want to help with Difficult Quests and be a resource to wizards unable to find assistance in the Team Up Que, We want to help people with pve tips and advice, as well as pvp.

Thank You Kingsisle for making Wizard101 one of the best games online, one of the best communities online, and one of the best family and memory makers of all time! Stay Magical Wizard Community!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Reminds me of Mercenaries101 back in the day. I'm glad someone is doing this kind of wholesome, selfless help for others still. I'm happy to hear of your efforts, and wish you and your group the best of luck in future!