Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lucky Hookline is greedy!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Yesterday I had a couple bonefish to sell, small fry and whopper. I had two small fry and two whoppers, I wanted to keep the smallest small fry and the largest whopper. I very carefully made sure I had the fish checked that I wanted to sell. But in both instances Lucky took my record fish (smallest small fry and largest whopper), the exact opposite of what I had marked to sell. I think this has been going on for some time, I had previously chalked it up to being tired and careless. This time I made darn sure I had checked the correct fish to sell. Looks like the only current workaround is make sure I have the fish I want to keep in an aquarium no where near greedy Lucky Hookline!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I reported this YEARS AGO. They know all about it.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Discovered today it's not just the small fry and whopper sizes that are sold incorrectly. Today I had caught the catch of the day sword stone fish. I had an existing one at 20.0 and the one I caught today was 19.9. I wanted to sell the 19.9 and keep the 20.0 fish, I check marked the 19.9 fish to sell. But the 20.0 fish was taken, which was not the fish I had marked for sale. This is so messed up and likely so far down the list of things to fix it wouldn't ever see the light of day.