Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guilds and Donations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I couldn’t offer any ideas during test realm because I was not max in test. I have a few max now.

Show donation counts
1.) I may have missed this but sometimes I don’t know how many donations I can give or have left. A small counter would be great. I think members can donate a little more too depending on your tier level. I also thought every hour you can donate 1 item. Hypothetically the total was 10 donated a day. Every hour refreshes 1 donate token, in a way, so you can add more items. If you don’t donate, the next hour you can donate 2. But no more than 10.

Things to add to donations
1.) Gauntlets: If you can use them at home. Donating them will have them available to all players who want to use them. I have a bunch of gauntlets with high hopes of donating them, unfortunately I could not.
2.) Back pack butler: so you don’t have to keep going back and forth between houses.

Than a question: was there a battle circle in the test realm somewhere in the houses? It would be cool to battle fellow guild members but I was barely involved.

100%

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Pet Games on Aug 16, 2022 wrote:
I couldn’t offer any ideas during test realm because I was not max in test. I have a few max now.

Show donation counts
1.) I may have missed this but sometimes I don’t know how many donations I can give or have left. A small counter would be great. I think members can donate a little more too depending on your tier level. I also thought every hour you can donate 1 item. Hypothetically the total was 10 donated a day. Every hour refreshes 1 donate token, in a way, so you can add more items. If you don’t donate, the next hour you can donate 2. But no more than 10.

1.) Gauntlets: If you can use them at home. Donating them will have them available to all players who want to use them. I have a bunch of gauntlets with high hopes of donating them, unfortunately I could not.
2.) Back pack butler: so you don’t have to keep going back and forth between houses.

Than a question: was there a battle circle in the test realm somewhere in the houses? It would be cool to battle fellow guild members but I was barely involved.

100%
gaunlets need to be started by the owner, placing them in a guild house would basically make them owner less ,perhaps they can figure this out for the future

you can put a bank vault in your guild house that give you access to your bank and shared bank, we have one.

I see no issue with the donation limits, especially considering housing spaces are so limited.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Pet Games on Aug 16, 2022 wrote:

Show donation counts

100%
gaunlets need to be started by the owner, placing them in a guild house would basically make them owner less ,perhaps they can figure this out for the future

you can put a bank vault in your guild house that give you access to your bank and shared bank, we have one.

I see no issue with the donation limits, especially considering housing spaces are so limited.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Aug 25, 2022 wrote:

housing gauntlets(such as winterbane) need to be started by the owner, or a friend of the owner.
putting them in the guild house could essentially make all guild members the owner.

i think it is a very good idea, it will make guilds somewhat more desirable. i have a couple(literallyone of each) i would like to put in my guild, so i hope they eventually add it in.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Aug 25, 2022 wrote:

gauntlets such as winterbane only need the owner or a friend of the owner, in a guild all wizards in the guild would be able to access them.