Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trying to stay signed on for 7 wizards by Noah Soulwhisper

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2012
You sign on and when it loads you shrink the window to the taskbar and reopen the game and type in your password but leave it and go back to the game you have loaded so than when it freezes (and it will every time!) you can shut off the one that froze after you hit the start button to save you no time but will give you the opportunity to try and FAIL again. I had 2 accounts but after I have no idea how many years, I have actually realized what a waste of time just trying to stay in the game when you change the weekly event, or add a new world etc. I am actually paying to be annoyed by people that rather than fix the code would be happier to add more codes to mess them up again on a daily basis. FIX the little things that start to annoy people year after year and stop trying to avoid it by offering new packs, or garbage that no one wants to begin with. This has become the worst game out there since the previous owner treated it like it was worthless. You are losing this account as soon as it expires (I closed the first one months ago). Close it down for good if you can't be bothered fixing the stupid stuff. The last owner thought he would make it worse, and people would not notice. Well look how that worked out, where is he? NO one cares but the new owners will also get the same result if they follow in his footsteps. Before my membership is over do you think you can see a way that myself and my friends can stay online long enough to tend my plants, I have 7 wizards and have been trying to finish them before next month.