Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stun Block Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Hello all,

I would like to report a bug that had happened to me earlier today. I was fighting Damdin'Bazar in Khrysalis when I stun-blocked against a Medusa that the boss had casted. I had completely forgotten about the Opaque Resilient Opal that I had on since it's only a 4% chance to block, and I had actually "resisted" the stun. Only thing is, the animation played for the stun resist, but I was still stunned. Nowhere was it indicated in the battle that I was stunned, but I couldn't cast for the next two rounds. I never got that usual trusty ol' stun shield either. Just thought it was strange that the stun resist animation played, but I didn't actually resist the stun itself or receive a shield for protection against the next one.

This is the first time this has happened to me and I'm sure it doesn't happen often. Just an observation. Thanks for listening.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Medusa stuns for two turns. You resisted the first stun, but not the second. I agree that it should probably counter both stuns though as that does seem confusing.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
exp613 on Oct 24, 2022 wrote:
Medusa stuns for two turns. You resisted the first stun, but not the second. I agree that it should probably counter both stuns though as that does seem confusing.
Yep, I'm aware of the double stun on medusa (I hate it lol). I wasn't able to cast for two arounds after the spell was used on me, as if it didn't block either stun at all. As far as I remember there weren't any other stuns played in that amount of time, but it is certainly possible that I just missed something being played. Just thought it was strange and a little confusing.