Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Main Quest: Sundering of Land and Sky (Glitch/Bug)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2008
I can't find the Tusk of the Shattered Sky? I've restarted the fight multiple times and it wouldn't show up so I tried exiting my character and even logging out but it's still not there. I can't progress in the story without it. Does anyone know how to fix this glitch/bug?

Thank you.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
A glitch in a sigil dungeon in River of Frozen Tears (Polaris) where the main story quest item isn’t there. When my character goes to where it’s supposed to be my screen and character stutter backwards a little bit. Apparently this glitch is keeping majority of players from continuing the story and leveling up. I have a screenshot of it but idk how to post that to the message board sadly

Survivor
Jul 11, 2008
Been trying to do the Sundering of Land and Sky quest but the Tusk of the Shattered Sky won't spawn in. I've tried over 5 times, logged out and in, exited character, and even waited a day for a friend to join me to try and do it. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thank you.