Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More space for village homes.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I am currently working on the Catmandu Sanctuary Home.

This home is unique because many buildings have a lot of physical space and rooms. But every building is on the same furniture cap. So, a creative decorator can quickly max out. We recently received another boost to the bric-a-brac elixir, but this home requires another push. There is WAY too much space, but not enough room - you know?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2022
I am having the same problem with Botanical Gardens. It is a huge space in itself, but the outdoor area behind it is on the same housing item cap. I bought the elixir and got the allowance up to 400. I wasn't really paying attention and suddenly realized that I had exceeded the limit by 14 (414 items.) I don't know if this is a glitch or if it is ok to exceed the limit a bit. I never got a warning message and the system didn't stop me from adding more items.

So my question is: If the system lets you keep adding things is it ok to do so. I don't want KI to think I am trying to take advantage of a glitch.

My 2nd point is: I am going to be working on Catmandu next. So yes, could we please have a higher allowance for the really large castles?