Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

trying to add spellements to shared bank fails

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
When I tried today to add spellements from my wizard to the shared bank I got the message that the shared bank is full, even though there are NO spellements in it currently.
Also, it shows 22/100 in the shared back

Survivor
May 17, 2010
I am having difficulty with spellement transfer too. Was there a change to this feature of the shared bank?

Survivor
May 17, 2010
there is another thread below this one addressing the bank issues. Looks like they are working on it

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
I've had the same issue. It appears to occur if your shared bank is full of one or more reagents. I've found it works, at least temporarily, to find a reagent that you have 999 of in the shared bank and transfer one to your backpack. That stops the "shared bank is full" message for transferring spellements between your backpack and the shared bank, at least for a while until it occurs again.

Survivor
May 14, 2011
Valdus Lifegiver on May 23, 2023 wrote:
I've had the same issue. It appears to occur if your shared bank is full of one or more reagents. I've found it works, at least temporarily, to find a reagent that you have 999 of in the shared bank and transfer one to your backpack. That stops the "shared bank is full" message for transferring spellements between your backpack and the shared bank, at least for a while until it occurs again.
In my case, I'm trying to claim spellements from my shared bank onto my balance wizard, and it appears I cannot claim ANY spellements at all. When I go to the "move to backpack" button, it says "bank full". I have no reagents in my shared bank or backpack at 999, and nor do I have any spellements at 999. Any idea on what to do?

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
thomasdeath720 - do you have any snacks at 999? I haven't checked that, but that might be a possibility.