Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quality of life change ideas.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2018
just a list of possible fixes? objective is to provide realistic solutions to minor incontinences that have a low cost on time and resources.

dead dungeons and fights(like tower of helephant and rattlebones exalted)-drop spellements.

stream sniping- assuming that snipers are just clicking on characters(streamers char) after a pvp fight and keep tabs on their wizards to see when they are live and are queueing. the solution is dont allow people to inspect for more than like 5 min. just add a timer to the character inspection window.

fishing- add valuable stitching stuff. add ponds only accessible by fishing levels. ex: secret areas in worlds like through a random door in the pagoda sections of mooshoo. and to get through that door you have to get a quest once you reach like idk level 10 fishing. and in that pond has recycled gear thats been "retired". and as you get higher and higher its so easy to make fishing viable. chests in the higher level ponds should absolutely have a chance for mega snacks and catch of the day spellements. and energy gear. shoot just make a new tier of energy gear, we havent had an upgrade on energy in forever. just use the exact same fishing gear.

warding in pvp- this one is iffy. dont allow pets with set school resist pvp. ex: spell proof is fine but fire,storm,life,etc... ward is not

solo questing: this is more about later on in the game. this one is personal. i was questing on my storm through Lemuria the other day. i was doing that one dungeon with the 3 tomb guardians that shield spam and brace spam. when i say it took me literally 140k worth of potions 60k of tc at arcanum and like 6 deck iterations before someone finally teamed up with me. im not lying. even though i have the best gear the enemies just have too much damage for me to do anything. im in a place where i either kill in like 4 rounds of die. not most minions, minions as usual arent that crazy but the bosses and elite fights are impossible almost. a simple fix for this is leads to my next point.

team up: incentivize this with an amazing rare badge or sumthing. or like a pve buff depending on how many teams you have helped. no damage or combat buffs but like, gold for quests(you dont give very much anyways this really doesnt change much) more from whisps which is actually a good idea considering no one uses that one pet talent with the whisps. but yeah just small but long term buffs towards general non combat gameplay.

also remove accuracy from those arrow enchants and add more pierce no one uses those, i think it would be awesome if people actually did.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
great ideas !
btw, those "arrows" (pierce/accuracy tc) is very used. I enchant spells with those for my side deck, especially supernova which only has a 60 percent accuracy so those spells are much appreciated.