Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PLEASE do something about capchas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
you can't see images on smaller login client, vicious circle trying to logging in even if I change the account!

can't see what I am typing on password and capcha comes up . . . can't see images and now on this web site too?? Is totally unnecessary if you would fix password so we could see what we are typing when no one else is around to see it.

Even when I type each letter so slowly that it can't be wrong and check that cap lock is off, it still messes up. It is really irritating for this old woman.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
cardorarla on Jun 18, 2023 wrote:
you can't see images on smaller login client, vicious circle trying to logging in even if I change the account!

can't see what I am typing on password and capcha comes up . . . can't see images and now on this web site too?? Is totally unnecessary if you would fix password so we could see what we are typing when no one else is around to see it.

Even when I type each letter so slowly that it can't be wrong and check that cap lock is off, it still messes up. It is really irritating for this old woman.
I definitely agree with you, I'll talk to the team and be sure we can get on this.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
Oh my gosh, totally agree.
Not sure when Wiz changed the log in process; it used to be you had 3 tries to log in before it would prompt the security stuff. Now if I hit one wrong digit logging, it makes me do these captchas that I Can't See and takes so many tries because it's too small and often very blurry photos. Even with my strongest strength reading glasses, lol.

Defender
May 22, 2012
cardorarla on Jun 18, 2023 wrote:

Gosh yes! I made an error with my password the other night after losing connect and the images are so small I kept failing and couldn't return to the dungeon I left my squad in.