Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kicked off multi-player mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2021
I've noticed for the last week or so that when I'm a passenger on a multi-player mount I will get kicked off of the mount when we go between areas, for example, going from The Commons to Ravenwood. It doesn't seem to happen when using teleports to go to a different location in the same area, but I just noticed that it happens when using the flying carpets in Mirage too.

This was not always the case, and I'm wondering if it is intentional or if a bug was introduced recently.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
I am having the same issue with the Evil Carnival Wagon. When entering a new zone, it will kick me off of the owner's mount.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2013
Heya There Amy Lotusforge, Me and my friend are also getting the same issue! it is very annoying I wont lie and pretty much defeats the purpose of these multi-player mounts

It's a bug.

This should be fixed in the Summer Update.

Arthur (Gary)

Survivor
Apr 05, 2014
I have the same issue and it seems like everyone using multi person mounts are having the same issue. I have ticketed a report but haven't got a reply. Hopefully it is fixed soon!

Survivor
Nov 22, 2021
Just to close the circle, this appears to have been fixed/resolved as of last night's maintenance update.