Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scroll of Fortune Improvement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Hi KI team! I wanted to propose an improvement to the scroll of fortune which would be every wizard on an account sharing progress and contributing to the same scroll.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I find the current model for the scroll of fortune to be discouraging. I'm not sure if this applies to most players, but almost every time I log into Wizard101, I'm switching between my wizards throughout the session as I have different wizards for different reasons (a solo gameplay wizard, a duo gameplay wizard, a quad gameplay wizard, or simply switching for enjoyment). Since the scroll of fortune is based on grinding certain tasks and events, I would be much more inclined to purchase knowing that I could gain progress no matter which wizard I was currently playing on. Buying the scroll on a specific wizard can feel stressful when knowing that I need to commit more time to that specific character in order to make my purchase worth it.

As it is right now, I'm not interested in purchasing the scroll of fortune because I know I'm not going to progress far into it due to switching wizards so often. Thanks for reading my post!