Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player with 4 wizards that need to kill Rasputin

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
Ok, I purposely did not try for a team to kill the Rat one these four wizards, mainly because I find the fight quite annoying. However, now that my account is full ( i have two wizards that have killed the Rat), its time for me to suck it up and get it over with on my other four.

I am hoping to find a team that will be able to slide my four wizards in without too much difficulty.

Wizard info:

Chase Night (Death) resist 42, 89% damage, 30 accuracy, 25 pierce (possible secondary hitter)

Luke Crow (Life) resist 68 (full jade) and 37% outgoing heal (this would be the best setup for him)

Quinn Shade (Storm) resist 31%, Damage 98%, Accuracy 46%, Crit: 450 Pierce 38 (will accept any role the team decides)

Liam Mythfinder (Fire) resist 32%, Damage 93%, Accuracy 33%, Crit: 407 Pierce: 33

I am very much into the team player things, especially for this fight as I just want to finish it on all my wizards so I am ready for when the new world comes out. I will be looking for advice on how to set up my decks for each wizard, what tc I would need to purchase to be an asset for the team and anything else that might be helpful.

My time zone is Southern Ontario Canada, which I believe is 2 hours ahead of Kingsisle's time. I am hoping to do this over the weekend when the time will be best for everyone involved.

Sure hope to get some replies. And a great big thanks for all advice and help offered!

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
Help no longer needed.