Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should Mirage have badges for defeating bosses?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I've been thinking, since we know Mirage will have badges for completing certain quests, like how the previous world did, why not have badges by defeating certain bosses in Mirage? Given that I have sent many thoughts on adding badges to bosses in many worlds in a past Feedback Friday post, I may as well post thoughts about badges for defeating Mirage's bosses here, cheating bosses included.

I can't say which bosses should have badges, specifically, but having badges to certain bosses in Mirage, & maybe more worlds later on, would make badge collecting a bit more thrilling.

I do have only two thoughts on two bosses that should have badges from before going into Mirage.

1st, "Cabal's Thorn". Defeat Duncan Grimwater in Malistaire's House, Dark Cave, Wizard City.

2nd, "Djinni Dancer". Defeat Renegade Djinni in The Sand Sea, Arcanum.

Wizards, if you've already defeated a boss in Mirage or from before going to Mirage, place your thoughts here. I hope we get to see some badges added to certain bosses before Mirage goes Live.

I can also hope we can get a badge from defeating The Scorpion in Mirage's final battle, at least!

Dworgyn, hope that gets done sometime soon. Thanks!

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
I've had this idea for a little while now, it might seem a bit silly, but I thought it would be really cool!

~MIRAGE STORYLINE SPOILERS AHEAD~

So you remember when we were fighting that sand wurm called Melanj, in order to win the throne for Pol Atraydies. Well, my idea was to get a badge from defeating that boss, called 'Heir/Heiress to The Tabbi Throne' depending on if your wizard was a boy or girl. While it wouldn't exactly make sense to the story, we also have Savior of The Spiral, and I don't see the Spiral in any sort of peace or array right now.

Cody Lighthunter, level 115 Prodigious Thaumaturge

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Cody Lighthunter on Jan 5, 2017 wrote:
I've had this idea for a little while now, it might seem a bit silly, but I thought it would be really cool!

~MIRAGE STORYLINE SPOILERS AHEAD~

So you remember when we were fighting that sand wurm called Melanj, in order to win the throne for Pol Atraydies. Well, my idea was to get a badge from defeating that boss, called 'Heir/Heiress to The Tabbi Throne' depending on if your wizard was a boy or girl. While it wouldn't exactly make sense to the story, we also have Savior of The Spiral, and I don't see the Spiral in any sort of peace or array right now.

Cody Lighthunter, level 115 Prodigious Thaumaturge
No, I don't. I keep forgetting to get to that, but I'll try to!

OK, the matter of one of the badges that is named "Savior of the Sprial", it's likely 'cause I had presumed most thought the defeat of Malistaire would bring complete peace to the Spiral back before many changes were made, but upon examining the past notes about Grizzleheim saying Dragonspyre is the final world in the 1st arc, at that time being, I had a hunch that peace in the Spiral wouldn't last long, & soon enough, we had Morganthe in arc 2, & so on. I'll need to speak to Dworgyn about that later.