Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Discord Group] First Dedicated Pet Training Discord for Wizard101!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
Wiz Pet Masters is the Wizard101 community's first ever dedicated pet Discord server!

Complete with:
  • FAQ for new pet trainers
  • Pet guides (with example pets)
  • Pet stat calculator
  • Popular talent formulas
  • Top tier pet offerings
  • Pet talent pool prediction guide
  • Cool titles to collect
  • and more!
You'll never have to open 8 million tabs of the wiki when pet training ever again!

If you love pets, are just looking to up your pet game, or just wanna learn more about pets, come on in!

Oh, and did I mention we've got a ton of awesome wiz emotes?

Edit: Thanks for the note Sparck! For those interested, I've also made a post on the Wizard101 subreddit (which includes the link)

Administrator
Archexus on Apr 16, 2020 wrote:
Wiz Pet Masters is the Wizard101 community's first ever dedicated pet Discord server!

Complete with:
  • FAQ for new pet trainers
  • Pet guides (with example pets)
  • Pet stat calculator
  • Popular talent formulas
  • Top tier pet offerings
  • Pet talent pool prediction guide
  • Cool titles to collect
  • and more!
You'll never have to open 8 million tabs of the wiki when pet training ever again!

If you love pets, are just looking to up your pet game, or just wanna learn more about pets, come on in!

Oh, and did I mention we've got a ton of awesome wiz emotes?

Edit: Thanks for the note Sparck! For those interested, I've also made a post on the Wizard101 subreddit (which includes the link)
We want to help facilitate community interactions wherever possible, but unfortunately for third party unofficial sites like Discord, we cannot promote or link directly to them (though our fansites can do so). This obviously doesn't help in building a community on that service, our apologies about that limitation.

For anyone interested in these community areas, be sure to read not only our own guidelines, but also the rules and guidelines on those third party services. We have no control over these services, and so cannot directly endorse them for use.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
Thanks for the note Sparck!

For anyone interested, I've posted the link to the server on both the Wizard101 Community Reddit and Wizard101 Central Forums!