Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tournament's Need Some Adjustments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I've been doing PVP for a while now, and I've grown to rather enjoy the tournament side of PVP. However, there are things about it that definitely need to be fixed, and shouldn't be an issue at this stage of the game.

Joining/Leaving Queues: at first, this may not seem like a big issue, but if you're looking to do tourney's often, especially with friends, it's rather annoying. How come we can't leave a queue; what if we can't make it to the tourney after all and need to leave? Seems strange to begin with. My main point here is, say it's a 2v2 and up, why can't we add a friend to our team after we've already joined the queue? Since you can't leave the queue and rejoin with a team, why aren't we able to add someone to the team. There have been instances that I queued, and a friend reached out soon after to queue together, and I am stuck in a queue and can't play with them. It would EXTREMELY beneficial to add to the game for people who enjoy playing with friends. If the tournament hasn't started yet, what's the harm?

Queue Times: are incredibly long, especially when half the time, you don't get placed into a bracket anyway, even if you are in a prime level to PVP at. Having to wait a whole another hour to queue again is rather annoying when you've just waited an hour for the first queue. Thirty minute intervals seem like they would be better.