Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some suggestions

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
1. Have the guild roster sorted by online, currently it is by join date and you have to scroll through all the pages to find out who is online.

2. Although multiple wizards on one account count as 1 toward the max of 50, the guild roster includes them in the total, this makes it difficult to know how close to the real 50 limit you are. The counter needs to be updated to only include the totall toward the 50 max limit.

Thanks

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
Point 1.) I agree fully. I add some of my other characters on the same account and have to go to the end everytime.
Point 2.) I agree, it should be that way. I have like 60 or so characters in my guild and have no idea who has all the characters, I know I have some.

My points to add :
1.) An indication of your daily donations to add. So have it a 3/10 style. It could say, "You daily donation count is 10. Are you sure you want to donate 5 items to the guild?"
2.) Have the leader be able to kick players from the house for a limited time of an hour or two max. I had a bunch of players arguing over our guild and a player kept hopping in when we had a roster set up for our raid. Words were thrown and she was just curious.
3.) (For houses but affects guilds). Can there be a new option for players that have one shot gauntlets and gauntlet rematches like krok, oni, mailistaire, etc to authorize players using them while the host is not on the sigil? So a notification will pop up saying by name, school, and level of those attempting to use your gauntlet. For example:

"Players Are Attempting To Use Your One-Shot-Gauntlet, Krokapatra Rematch-Tier 3:
Josh BrightSun-150-
Eric Shadow- 143-
Jonah MythBlossom- 88-
Thomas GrassHammer-136-
Do You Want Them To Proceed Inside The Gauntlet?"

You can click "Yes" or "No" if they want to go in. If you are on the sigil with them, you don't have a notification and go right in. In the meantime I can keep recharging the gauntlets already used and they can keep going through them.

Love your ideas!

Survivor
Aug 13, 2016