Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How We Train Pets System Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I wanted to make a suggestion about how we train our pets at the games in the Pet Pavilion where we feed and level them. You guys gave us wonderful pets that can have energy talents on them but we have to unequip them to equip a new pet to then do the games to level those new pets. I never understood why we were unequipping pets giving us the resource we need to train pets to then have to remove it to then train new pets. We wind up losing 30+ energy resource.and our great community of players have invested a lot of time, energy(literal and the game resource lol), other resources in growing plants to harvest pet foods, money/crowns to make our great energy pets but then can't utilize them fully.

My suggestion is to simply just make the pet games interface like the pet hatching kiosk where we just click left or right through the pets we have currently in our inventory(some would suggest a set of check boxes for just inventory, bank, shared bank, equipped house, attic, or all). This way we just can keep our energy pets that we invested a lot in making and can fully utilize them and their energy stats resource when training. Just click through our list of pets, select the pet we want to train(and that pet stays as the current focused pet until we change it to another one while training), train it as far as we need to take it, when we run out of energy in the process - just pop an energy elixir, and all the meanwhile we have our energy pet equipped being fully utilized in the process.