Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Game Changes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
So I noticed the new changes, and I have thoughts. Mainly having to do with using cards. I was in a fight, tried to use the tower shield card and couldn't. Tried to heal myself with a balance healing card, my school, and couldn't. What on earth is this insanity?! It's enough that we have to deal with cheating bosses, now there's this? Seriously? I'm assuming this is connected to the colored pips that pop up. Noticed those but didn't think they were connected to using cards of my own school. I predict that these changes are going to make battles irritating, to say the least.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Alexan580 on Dec 1, 2022 wrote:
So I noticed the new changes, and I have thoughts. Mainly having to do with using cards. I was in a fight, tried to use the tower shield card and couldn't. Tried to heal myself with a balance healing card, my school, and couldn't. What on earth is this insanity?! It's enough that we have to deal with cheating bosses, now there's this? Seriously? I'm assuming this is connected to the colored pips that pop up. Noticed those but didn't think they were connected to using cards of my own school. I predict that these changes are going to make battles irritating, to say the least.
School pips shouldnt be interfering with you casting tower shield or your own school. Are you still having issues?