Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't use unlocked card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
I unlocked Savage Paw by combing several Spellment Cards. However, I go to use it, and I cannot use it. Is it because I'm level 29? Or do we have to have that spell card from learning it, or from a drop, before the Spellment cards work? I did that for a couple other spell cards as well, and those do not work either. Savage Paw is a balance card, so I decided to do it for my balance wizard. Please explain?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Daniandshali on Dec 18, 2022 wrote:
I unlocked Savage Paw by combing several Spellment Cards. However, I go to use it, and I cannot use it. Is it because I'm level 29? Or do we have to have that spell card from learning it, or from a drop, before the Spellment cards work? I did that for a couple other spell cards as well, and those do not work either. Savage Paw is a balance card, so I decided to do it for my balance wizard. Please explain?
Sorry for the confusion, hopefully we will be putting in some tutorial tip soon!

Until then there is a new jewel sold by Katherine RockHammer that gives you a tear-shaped jewel called "Cracked Archmastery Opal +1" that allows you to use Archmastery at lower levels! Hope this helps!