Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Perm mount drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
Just looking for some advice on what bosses to farm for a mount that would look with a death wiz

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
The first that comes to mind is the Bone Dragon mount from the Lost Pages event, you can get it by farming the location appropriate for your level tier. Omen drops a lot of different mounts, mostly fitting for ice but he drops an owl mount. The Accursed gauntlet if you have access drops a Dragon Wing mount. The Zeus, Krokopatra and Meowiarty duels drop a Death Whirlwind mount. I can swear the last time I farmed those I seemed to get a Bat Swarm mount too. Perhaps one of those rolling balls ( per school) are dropped too but I can’t confirm. You can get these gauntlets from other bosses like those in Mirror Lake and are somewhat plentiful. There is also the Mander Palanquin mount that is especially creepy. You can farm Bellosh or Ra who are key bosses in Krokotopia for that. I’m thinking you can get Bat Wings also but not sure who drops. Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2016
I got Bone dragon mount in first or second try in Lost Pages event, so u might try to farm Lost Pages