Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Community Event] The Halloween Run

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hello Wizards!

I am happy to announce that we will be hosting an in-game event called The Halloween Run. We'll have Crown Contests as well such as a Screenshot Contest, Theme Song Trivia, Hide & Seek, and more. Here's a bit more information about the upcoming event:

When: Sunday, October 29th @ 3pm Central / 4pm Eastern
Where: Nightside, Vampire Realm (All Areas)
Please show around 10-15 minutes before the announced time above. You can read this post - https://aroundthespiral101.blogspot.com/2023/09/the-halloween-run-event-sunday-october.html - for additional information such as the run path. This event will take place in free to play areas so no membership will be required to participate.
Share the link of the blog post above with your friends so they know more about what to expect at the event. Keep in mind that watching the Twitch Stream will be a very important part of participating in this event, so don't forget to watch it on the day of the event. Thank you so much for your support. I hope to see y'all at the event!

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
SpiralVision on Oct 12, 2023 wrote:
Hello Wizards!

I am happy to announce that we will be hosting an in-game event called The Halloween Run. We'll have Crown Contests as well such as a Screenshot Contest, Theme Song Trivia, Hide & Seek, and more. Here's a bit more information about the upcoming event:

When: Sunday, October 29th @ 3pm Central / 4pm Eastern
Where: Nightside, Vampire Realm (All Areas)
Please show around 10-15 minutes before the announced time above. You can read this post - https://aroundthespiral101.blogspot.com/2023/09/the-halloween-run-event-sunday-october.html - for additional information such as the run path. This event will take place in free to play areas so no membership will be required to participate.
Share the link of the blog post above with your friends so they know more about what to expect at the event. Keep in mind that watching the Twitch Stream will be a very important part of participating in this event, so don't forget to watch it on the day of the event. Thank you so much for your support. I hope to see y'all at the event!
Ahhh! Can't wait for this!!!!