Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The 108 ice spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
Hello guy hope you read this.Nice job guys,i am waiting for the new world etc. I would like to change the 108 ice spell,not the look or the animation just the damage,because is pretty useless.I mean is a ice tempest and is at max lvl and nobody use it because is so weak.Please change the damage because ice dont have strong multi-attack spells.And it would be the time for ice to have a strong multi -attack.

Here is my idea:675-800 damage to all enemies and put a+35 damage ice trap on all enemies
Sorry for my bad english

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Your complaint makes no sense at all. You say it's weak when it's already stronger than Storm's Tempest and then ask for weaker spell with a trap added? I see Ice wizards using it a lot and very effectively too. With Ice's high powered blades and the higher per pip damage, it's a very effective spell.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I agree with SeeThe42. It's not weak if you use it correctly and your suggestion for it is definitely a weaker suggestion than it's current implementation. Leave my Penguins alone! haha

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
I cannot understand your reason for complaining about that spell. It's a per pip attack, to every opponent. Ice has been needing an AOE for a while now. Snowball barrage is definitely a good AOE. You can do 85 damage per pip, and add a colossal. That's even better than tempest treasure cards. Ice also gets a 40% blade. Sharpen that or just use it and you'll have an excellent attack ready for bosses and monsters.