Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 110 Death Gear (PvE)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2010
So I have been looking recently, and I haven't found many non-PvP 110 Death Gear Guides. This will include links to all my gear and stitch gear. So, without further ado, here is mine(not including Pet and Jewels):
I will start with my stats:
Health: 5,905
Mana: 537
Damage: 31 Universal, 42 Spirit, 95 Death, 36 Shadow
Resist: 36 Universal
Accuracy: 7 Universal, 18 Death
Critical: 153 Universal, 427 Death
Block: 346 Universal
Piercing: 13 Universal
Power Pip: 100%
Shadow Bonus: 5%
Stun Resist: 0%
Healing: In:32% / Out:0%

Remember this is not including Jewels or Pet stats. The low Armor Piercing, Stun Block, etc. can be easily improved when adding these on.

And my gear is as follows:
Hat: Death Lord's Veil of Woe (Stitch: Forest Spirit's Cap of Belief)
Robe: Bonesmasher Robe of Strife (Stitch: Crusher's Deathly Robe)
Boots: Death Lord's Greaves of Woe (Stitch: Djal's Boots of Ruination)
Wand: Eye of the Soothsayer (Level 110+) -This can be replaced with the Lord of Death's Dragonstaff if you dont want to spend crowns, however I like the extra critical, block and damage despite no armor piercing, plus the Shift Blackwater maycast gives the eye of the soothsayer the edge.
Athame: Lord of Death's Razor
Amulet: Shadow Queens Grace
Ring: Alpha and Omega Ring
Deck: Rasputin's Wicked Hand -Same stats as the Horizon Hold Array of Gloom and Arcanum Exile Bevy of Strife but i use the triangle socket instead of the tear or square from the other 2.

Any suggestions on improvements will be very appreciated but for now this is the Gear Setup I use.
Thanks,
Justin Deathbringer

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
I like Omen's rings a lot due to added Square slot (for a Stun Resist +6% jewel) and Critical rating (in the +90s). Alpha and Omega, by comparison, has a couple hundred more Health and decent incoming healing.