Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Allowing a form of text-chat for dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Hi all, I recent just got back to playing Wiz. Recently I am doing Darkmoor and I'm having trouble finding players to help with the upper halls. I team up and people walk out the minute they see I don't have text-chat (because of me loosing my master password and email and etc, it's a mess). I thought maybe dungeons like darkmoor and others could have a form of text chat for all players to use just in that dungeon. Hopefully you like this idea.

Alyssa SwiftStone, 100

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
13579294 on May 12, 2019 wrote:
Hi all, I recent just got back to playing Wiz. Recently I am doing Darkmoor and I'm having trouble finding players to help with the upper halls. I team up and people walk out the minute they see I don't have text-chat (because of me loosing my master password and email and etc, it's a mess). I thought maybe dungeons like darkmoor and others could have a form of text chat for all players to use just in that dungeon. Hopefully you like this idea.

Alyssa SwiftStone, 100
The trouble with that is menu chat players are on menu chat because their parents want to limit their ability to communicate with strangers, for their protection. I'd like for there to be a kind of 'dungeon chat' added so unconnected people can speak in the dungeon chat and everyone with them hear it (great for letting people know you've been pulled into a battle and will catch up to them asap, or want them to come back to help etc). Unfortunately this wouldn't solve your issue

I'm not really sure what you can do other than contacting KI and trying to update the info on your account. If the master was held by your parent then they might be able to get new details updated with KI.

As to Upper Halls, if you still need help just let me know your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone pls). I'm happy to help you and don't mind that you're on menu chat

Also let me know whether you are farming Upper Halls or if you'd like to do part 3 as well (Graveyard) - I'm happy to help either way but it's easier if we have a plan

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Thank you, fortunately I was able to find others who helped me with darkmoor. I actually made the master password myself a while back. But I don't remember it. I did contact KI but they couldn't offer assistance. Oh well