Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP System?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2016
I would like to start by saying a large part of the community lies within the PvP community, and I would say a large part of it, comes from wizards below the maximum level. Legendary, Grandmaster, and Magus PvP is still a popular part of the community and with the new PvP system, all of these brackets are now completely eliminated.

As a player for many years, I have grown tired of the repetitive leveling as I have gone through the worlds so many times, I found pride in my surplus of characters at different level ranges that I could PvP on.

My Ice Grandmaster is at 1300 rating, and is able to go against level 80's with the same rating, this is completely game-breaking, I have seen level 5's with high rating go against grandmaster's. I have spent time and money on my character to get it to where it is, and there are many people who are just going to give up on their lower level pvp characters, because it is completely irrelevant unless you are at the top of each bracket.

For example, grandmaster's can face level 80's now at the same rank, giving it no purpose to stay at the grandmaster level, PvP is only viable at these given level's, and everyone at grandmaster should just level their accounts to 80 so they can go stomp the level 50's for easy ranking.

Not only does this inflate matchmaking, but it ruins the experience for many players. Boosting is now just apart of the games mechanics, seeing as I can level up to 80, and fight grandmasters who will stand no chancel.

Please please please, make some changes to fix this.