Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemy Health Bar isn't visable?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2012
I'm very new to posting on the forum, so please forgive me if I do this incorrectly.

Logged on today and was questing through Dragonspyre and when I was required to battle, a glaring detail was noticed: the enemy health window wasn't showing. Everyone's play styles are different but I'm a one-hit KO kind of person and not seeing how much health they have so I can calculate the kind of damage I need to deal is a problem. I skimmed through the update notes and couldn't find anything like a new feature that'd cause this, though if I missed it, let me know. (I'd attach an screenshot I took but, again, not familiar with the forum/don't know how).

Is this a bug? Or part of the new update? It's not just Dragonspyre, all first arc worlds as well. (WC to DS)

Administrator
Hey there kanixia, it sounds like you need to turn on 2D Combat Display! You can do this from the Gameplay Options page of your Spellbook! After that, the health bars should show again.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2012
Well, I'm embarrassed Thanks for the tip and reply!