Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Wizard Spellements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2020
My fellow death wizards, what's your opinion on the spellements for our school. Was wondering which paths you chose and why via utility or damage. I can't seem to decide on which one to pick and figured I'd get the opinions from others.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2017
I plan on going down the utility path for two reasons.

One the extra damage from the Spellements system is very low and not noticeable in my opinion. Lets look at the Wraith spell if I went down extra damage path it gives +10 damage. Why settle for +10 when the sun spell "Epic" gives +300 to damage.

Two the utility provides new ways to counter the bosses. Lets look at the "Wraith" spell again, if I were to go down the utility then I can place a -220 charm on the enemey if I break two positive charms on me. Its a great trade because after I use "Spirit Blades" I still have left over myth and life blades I dont use. So I break myth and life blades and cause less damage for the enemy's next cast. It gives me more use out of "Spirit Blades" then I would with just a "Death Blade."

In short. Utility for extra uses and if I need more damage then use the sun "Epic" card.

I hope this helps you my fellow .