Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possibly making house PVP give points towards Ranked PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
I think I messed up something when I tried to post this last time. My bad. So, I'm pretty new to the PVP scene and I've done matches by queuing in the arena and some doing practice at my house and I thought it might be a cool idea to introduce the option of doing ranked PVP at houses. The reason is that I have found it less nerve-wracking and distracting to PVP at my house than it is at the arena. I also get some use out of my arena that way. And maybe it'll also make people want to do house parties again if they can throw PVP parties and get some rewards out of it. It feels like no one really has housing parties anymore and I remember them being lots of fun, but I thought it'd also be cool since you could maybe do classic PVP at your house and with friends and get some cool rewards.

Or maybe Tournaments could be updated to give rewards again that you'd get from PVP, like medals or something like that and no arena tickets. No one seems to do Tournaments anymore since the rewards were taken away and it'd probably make it easier for more casual players like myself to join PVP if you start with house PVP or Tournaments since house PVP can be in a more comfortable environment if it's at your house or Tournaments since it's different than regular PVP.

Just some ideas I thought of. And you could always just do normal PVP in the Arena if neither is your cup of tea.