Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire improvment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2008

I think some fire spells need to be improved. Like the fire minion all it does is youse fire elf and fire cat but other minions cand do things like storm shark and other class spells. We fire should have the minion summon like death and be able to summon higher rank minions. Also fire should have more health than they do, besides myth and storm we have the lowest health of all. And our heck hound spell should be the same a judegment(sorry for spelling if wrong) because the spell can hit the same but takes longer ans gives people in pvp time to put shields up so it hit a samll amount of damage

Luke Dragonshade,
Grandmaster fire

Defender
May 29, 2009

I'm grandmaster fire as well, and while I would love an advantage to win more pvp macthes, I don't think I agree with this one. We have some of the most powerful attack spells (except for storm) and slightly better accuracy. If fire got any more power, I think it would unbalance the game. Heck hound is not judgement. It is not a one time kill shot and should not be. One of fire's advantage is DoT. That means I can strategically time a fire elf or link, take down any fire/tower shields and time a helephant attack or something.

Tristan Moonweaver
Grandmaster fire

xemaness wrote:

I think some fire spells need to be improved. Like the fire minion all it does is youse fire elf and fire cat but other minions cand do things like storm shark and other class spells. We fire should have the minion summon like death and be able to summon higher rank minions. Also fire should have more health than they do, besides myth and storm we have the lowest health of all. And our heck hound spell should be the same a judegment(sorry for spelling if wrong) because the spell can hit the same but takes longer ans gives people in pvp time to put shields up so it hit a samll amount of damage

Luke Dragonshade,
Grandmaster fire

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i agree with boosting the fire elemental but not with changing heck hound.

the reason heck hound should stay the same is because it belongs in the fire school. since fire is based on damage over time, heck hound's function is perfect.

not to mention it would create chaos in pvp since it would be another instant wipeout spell. judgement is enough, we don't want heckhound to get involved too.